Monday 8 October 2018

MICS-Blue Whale study trip-September 15th 2018 Back Home

At 10 am on Saturday morning, I was already back home in my kitchen looking at all the cool MICS swag that I scored.

They gave me a beautiful card, a book called Wild Blue A Natural History of the World's Largest Animal by Dan Bortolotti and lots of other photos and informative booklets that I need to explore.

I would like to personally thank Valentine in the office, Florine and Bertrand in the field and MICS founder Richard Sears for giving me this fantastic opportunity.

Of course I'm sad for all of us that we didn't get to see any Blues but if I ever get the chance to go back, I'll be first in line.

Thank you also to anyone reading for coming along on this close to home and close to my heart adventure. If this type of trip is interesting to you, please contact MICS at https://www.rorqual.com/english/about/contact to learn more about sessions offered in the upcoming season. It would be my pleasure to hear from you too if you had any questions.

Now it's time to stow my travel stuff until my wanderlust takes over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback!